Version 1 - 7th of March 2022
We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
This policy details the personal information we collect and use, how we look after it, and the circumstances in which we may share it with someone else. It also sets out your rights around how we handle your information and let's you know how to contact us if you have any concerns.
Please read this Policy carefully, as it becomes legally binding when you use our Services. We take privacy and protection of your data very seriously and are committed to responsibly handling the personal information of those we engage with and in a way that meets the legal requirements of the countries in which we operate.
- comply with any applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements;
- notify you about changes to our Services;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure;
- administer our Services and for internal operations;
- improve our Services;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- combine information we receive from other sources with the information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
- Keeping to our contracts and agreements with you. We need certain personal data to provide our services and cannot provide them without this personal data.
- Your consent. Where you've agreed to us collecting your personal data, for example when you have ticked a box to indicate you are happy for us to use your personal data in a certain way.
- Legal obligations. In some cases, we have a legal responsibility to collect and store your personal data - for example, under anti-money laundering laws we must hold certain information about our customers.
- Where we have a legitimate interest to do so, provided your rights do not override those interests.
- Your right of access - You have the right to request to access the information we hold about you.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to update any of your information you think is inaccurate or incorrect.
- Your right to ask us to delete, stop processing or limit our use of your information that we hold. If we have a legal obligation to retain this information we are unable to delete it until the required retention period has elapsed.
Download the app and start investing now
European / English
Get in touch
Lightyear Europe AS is authorised and regulated as an investment firm by the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority (Finantsinspektsioon) under activity licence number 4.1-1/31.
Lightyear Europe is a company registered in Estonia with company number 16235024 and registered office at Tallinn, Niine 11, 10414, Estonia.