Version 2 - 16 July 2021
We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
This policy details the personal information we collect and use, how we look after it, and the circumstances in which we may share it with someone else. It also sets out your rights around how we handle your information and lets you know how to contact us if you have any concerns.
Please read this Policy carefully, as it becomes legally binding when you use our Services. We take privacy and protection of your data very seriously and are committed to responsibly handling the personal information of those we engage with and in a way that meets the legal requirements of the countries in which we operate.
- comply with any applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements;
- notify you about changes to our Services;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure;
- administer our Services and for internal operations;
- improve our Services;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- combine information we receive from other sources with the information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
- Keeping to our contracts and agreements with you. We need certain personal data to provide our services and cannot provide them without this personal data.
- Your consent. Where you've agreed to us collecting your personal data, for example when you have ticked a box to indicate you are happy for us to use your personal data in a certain way.
- Legal obligations. In some cases, we have a legal responsibility to collect and store your personal data - for example, under anti-money laundering laws we must hold certain information about our customers.
- Where we have a legitimate interest to do so, provided your rights do not override those interests.
- Your right of access - You have the right to request to access the information we hold about you.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to update any of your information you think is inaccurate or incorrect.
- Your right to ask us to delete, stop processing or limit our use of your information that we hold. If we have a legal obligation to retain this information we are unable to delete it until the required retention period has elapsed.
Get in touch
Lightyear Financial Ltd is an appointed representative of RiskSave Technologies Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 775330).
Lightyear Financial Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 12925823. Registered office 42-46 Princelet St, London E1 5LP, United Kingdom.
The Currency Cloud Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money (FRN: 900199).
Payment services are provided by The Currency Cloud Limited. Registered in England No. 06323311. Registered Office: Stewardship Building 1st Floor, 12 Steward Street London E1 6FQ.